OEM Size / Shape Plastic Injection Mould For Plastic Soldered Mold
Color: as the customers' requirement
Size: as the customers' requiredment
Application: a variety of applications including home use, industrial use
Process: plastic injection molding
Finish: electroplating, painting, printing, texture and so on;
Material: raw plastic material including ABS, AS, PPS, PP, POM, EVA, PC, PA,
PMMA, PS, TPE, TPU
Main Business Range: various Injection plastic parts like watch back ,remote control
Packaging Details: Standard export packing:
1. With plastic bag,with pearl-cotton package.
2. To be packed in cartons.
3. Use glues tape to seal cartons.
4. Deliver out by UPS, DHL,FEDEX
Or according to customers' requirement.
Delivery Detail: 3-10 working days after received your payment,or depend on
1. What is Bole’s specialty ?
BOLE is a top quality contract CNC machine shop specializing in
high value added volume repeat production.
2. Will BOLE work with confidentiality Agreement?
Yes ! BOLE can work with agreements. We deal with Confidentiality
Agreements with most of our
3. Can you help with parts design or suggest cost-saving measures ?
Yes ! Our team enjoys applying their production experience to new
challenges. We can assist with designing your part, selecting the
best raw materials, and choosing the most effective machining
protocols and finishing steps.Keeping the part’s end use in mind,
we can often find a minor
design tweak or a change in material or tolerance that can reduce
your part’s cost without any
reduction in quality of performance.
4. What are typical materials that Bole machines ?
We are stainless steel machining specialist , a large percentage of
machining is 300 and 400 series stainless steel. Additionally , low
carbon steel, aluminum,brass ,copper, plastic, POM ,ABS,
titanium are also routinely used.
5. What are your machining envelopes ?
Our CNC milling capabilities range from under an inch to 59 inches
Our CNC turning capabilities range up to 78 inches .
6. What are typical lead times ?
Lead time can vary from several days to several weeks depending on
the complexity of the parts or assemblies.
7. What is preferred 3D Cad file format for CNC machining ?
We prefer cad files in one of these formats:
·PARASOLID (.x_t or .x_b)
·STP or STEP (.stp or .step)
·IGS or IGES (.igs or .iges)
·ProE Native Files (.prt)
8. How long are your work quotation valid?
Usually 30 days unless otherwise specified.
9. What’s the common way of transportation ?
Due to the big size and heavy weigh,most of our products are
delivered by ship.
Some customer will also to deliver by air if the goods are of small
In addition ,the samples are delivered to customers by air.
10. What kind of payment conditions do you accept?
In general, T/T, 50% deposit;the balance 50% is paid off prior to
Welcome to contact: